Archive for category The Mason Jar
For the original website where this interview was posted, click here. Nicole Weaver: A few weeks ago I read and wrote a review for The Mason Jar written by James Russell Lingerfelt. I instantly fell in love with the book, and this is why I had to interview the author. I wanted to gain insights on […]
best christian romance novels, best selling christian romance novels, best selling romance novels, christian romance, christian romance authors, fiction, fiction romance authors, great interviews, interview with author, james russell lingerfelt interview, nicole weaver, romance, the mason jar interview, the mason jar review
You are currently browsing the archives for the The Mason Jar category.
- 5,956,619 hits
Email SubscriptionHead over to jamesrussell.org/blog to subscribe!
The Mason Jar: a novel
- @Beccamford Like @garyvee does it. One or two people follow you around with a video camera, you wear a mic, the bes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @Beccamford You should vlog. In all seriousness, though. You’re the only journalist, male or female, I follow. Forget the fiction. 1 day ago
- @solace0105 @garyvee I want to stay posted on this. I lived there for a while and I’d make the drive down from Atlanta to see @garyvee 1 week ago
- @garyvee You can retweet this, that we’re having a first annual conference for entrepreneurs in Atlanta next year a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Halloween win. (🎥 @KayleeSlobotski ) https://t.co/66VEdgzNJe 3 weeks ago